Credit problems are far more prevalent than you might think. Even if you’ve been careful or have avoided using credit cards, you could still unwittingly have a poor credit rating and be badly in need of credit repair. Mortgage Delivery Guy can instigate a robust credit repair program that will get you well on your way to owning your own home.
The term “credit repair” is a general one, typically referring to the practice of improving or rehabilitating a person’s financial reputation. But depending on the source it can mean different things, so when you seek out assistance in this area it is important to ask questions.
Mortgage Delivery guy will work to identify the problem area of your credit rating and assist you in implementing strategies that will improve your FICO or Beacon credit score. Most people have potentially damaging inaccuracies on their reports that they are not aware of and could be hurting their scores, so Mortgage Delivery Guy will look at, and propose steps you can take to dispute questionable listings with the credit bureaus. Other elements to his process include:
- Complete evaluation of your credit report and all the debt you have acquired;
- Recommendations for debt consolidation & settlement;
- Counseling to help you better manage your money & make timely payments to increase your score over time;
- Assisting you to challenge any inaccuracies, or biased / unverifiable information in your report;
- Re-establishing credit after bankruptcy and consumer proposal through step-by-step guidance.